31 january 2018 г.
Baker Tilly International, one of the world’s leading global networks of independent accounting and business advisory firms, has today announced worldwide revenues of US$3.4bn for the year ended 31 December 2017. This represents year-over-year growth of 6.4% at constant exchange rates. Global headcount has increased by 10.2%, with 33,600 people now operating out of 796 offices in 147 territories worldwide.
Financial results for the year ending 31 December 2017 in summary:
- The Baker Tilly International network recorded growth of 6.4% at constant exchange rates, with total combined member firm revenues of US$3.4bn.
- The number of people in the Baker Tilly International network globally grew by 10.2% to 33,600 people in 147 territories.
- Each of Baker Tilly International’s service lines grew. Audit and assurance services accounted for approximately 36% of total revenues (US$1.2bn, +7.5%); advisory services 25% (US$857m, +8%); tax services 25% (US$849m, +3%); and accounting services accounted for approximately 14% of total revenues (US$494m, +2%).
- North America remains the network’s largest market with revenues of US$1.6bn, followed by Europe at US$987m.
- Despite economic challenges is some key markets, Asia Pacific was the network’s fastest growing region: combined revenues grew 13%, driven by China; total staff numbers across the region increased 22%.
- The network saw, amongst others, a series of acquisitions in the US and key strategic partnerships forming in Europe, augmenting existing client services and expertise.
- Each Baker Tilly International member firm is an independent entity. Members do not report revenues on a consolidated basis. Statistics presented represent the combined figures of independent member firms.
- Because of rounding, numbers may not tally.
- Percentage growths have been rounded.
- For the purposes of reporting, Latin America includes Mexico and the Caribbean. North America is the United States and Canada.